There are numerous benefits to outsourcing your company’s virtual needs to Innovative Professional Offices (IPO). Not every small, medium or even large business needs a physical office all the time or in every geographic location that they wish to operate in, but every company does need to project a professional image to their marketplace.
With an IPO Virtual Office in Ottawa and Mississauga, you can take advantage of office services such as call answering and mail handling by our receptionist in order to give your customers the right impression of your company. When you do need to hold a meeting or training session at our highly accessible Ottawa, Mississauga location, IPO offers a wide variety of business communication services to make your event run as effortlessly as possible.
Here is what you get:
- A permanent mailing address close to Pearson International Airport. IPO handles your mail and incoming packages (outgoing mail handled as well).
- A professional receptionist to answer your telephone calls, personalized in your business’ name. Have your calls forwarded to your cell phone, office, or wherever you are on the road.
Boardrooms and Training Rooms
- Book fully equipped boardrooms or training rooms for a variety of purposes. Available for booking by the hour, half day or full day.
- Book fully furnished private spaces for more intimate gatherings or on-the-go office use. Available by the hour, half day or full day.
High Tech Communications Equipment
- IPO provides lightning-fast scanning and photocopying in black and white or colour. You may receive faxes through our line, or you can upgrade your package to include your own direct fax line.
Web Design, Development and Hosting
- Professional web design and development services are at your disposal with IPO. We do web hosting, web address registration, custom and interactive website designs, web development, marketing, social media optimization, and much more!
- While on-site, our professional staff welcomes you and your clients. They assist you with research, clerical word processing, meeting minutes, booking reservations and more. IPO has IT and telecom technicians available for set-ups and troubleshooting or to help you with any technological issues that arise.