What are Serviced Offices?
A serviced office is a complete office space that is perfect for a budget-conscious business looking for prime office space in the GTA. Serviced offices come fully furnished and with full administrative and IT support, allowing businesses to focus on their work and their customers or clients without the hassle of daily office management.
Innovative Professional Offices (IPO) provides serviced offices so that companies of all sizes can have access to modern work spaces and business support services without paying the high costs associated with property purchase.
Types of Serviced Offices
The flexibility of IPO’s rental plans and the selection of properties we offer mean there are many different kinds of serviced offices to choose from when looking for the right option for your business. Here are some examples:
- Complete offices: These are full office suites that can accommodate both small and large groups of workers for variable lengths of time. Whether you need a few days, weeks, or months, these inclusive serviced offices have full workspace, administrative, and technological support ready for you to move in and get working.
- Meeting or seminar rooms: Sometimes you don’t need a full office but want to host an important meeting or training seminar in a fully-equipped, professional boardroom. IPO offers tailored serviced meeting spaces in the GTA for such occasions.
- Temporary offices: Sometimes you just need a space for a few days. Maybe your main property is closed for construction or you have a project that needs your team to be off-site. Whatever the reason, a short term rental lets you get fully- serviced, professional office space on a budget for almost any duration.
Fully-Equipped Serviced Offices
A serviced office space means more than just having IPO’s talented staff handle administration duties. It also means getting a fully-furnished office space complete with everything needed to run a successful business. This includes telephone and mailbox services, reception, break, and kitchen areas with complimentary coffee and tea, full security and access-control services, and high-speed Internet—ready to go from day one.
Benefits and Advantages of Serviced Offices
IPO’s serviced office spaces can be advantageous to any small, medium or large-sized business or startup:
- Cost-effective: Serviced offices let you set up an office on a budget in many prime GTA locations.
- Hassle free: All administrative, reception, and tech support duties are handled by IPO’s professional staff. This lets you focus on work without needing to be bogged-down by administrative, payroll, or hiring hassles that filling these administrative positions normally cause.
- Flexible: Not only do IPO’s serviced offices have flexible rental terms, but the spaces themselves can be adjusted as your workplace develops. Space can be added, removed, or adjusted to make the office evolve alongside your business.