In some ways, the pandemic has permanently changed the landscape of business management. Businesses have been forced to adjust or go into survival mode to stay afloat. Virtual office services in Ottawa have become a saving grace for a lot of SMBs that had to shift to a strictly or semi-remote model. Remote working is more than just a trend.
Now that pandemic restrictions have been lifted in Ontario, employees have more work options than before. One of the key factors to consider when hiring employees is their ability to work from home while continuing to offer them a professional office space complete with amenities where they can attend client and team meetings.
Some employees might choose to continue working from home while others might choose to return to the office. Businesses need to accommodate the needs of their employees to create a successful, efficient, and productive work culture regardless of where their employees are located.
Impress Candidates by Building a Professional Company Image
Hiring candidates using virtual platforms is challenging. There are certain components of interactions that can get lost in translation. Interviews are a two-way street. Candidates are interviewing you and assessing your capabilities as an employer in the same way that you’re trying to decide whether they’re a good fit for your company.
Considering the fact that the competition is stiff and the demand for top-notch talent currently outweighs the availability, it’s extremely important for businesses to make a strong impression on candidates. Building and maintaining a professional online company image can help you attract the right candidates to work for your company.
When you rent virtual office space in Mississauga or Ottawa, you get unlimited access to private and shared professional meeting spaces, mailbox services, and a professional business address along with a long list of additional support and amenities. All of these components combined give your business more credibility and put you ahead of your competitors.
Use IPO’s Phone Support to Connect with Candidates
Innovative Professional Offices offers comprehensive virtual office services in Ottawa and Mississauga. Our clients can take advantage of our extensive phone services that include the following:
- Professional receptionists who will greet interview candidates and clients, answer phone calls on behalf of your business, take messages, and forward calls directly to you or departments in your company
- Telephone services that feature an advanced voicemail system including an automated business directory, click-to-dial calling, call screening, call conferencing, call logs, voice message notifications, etc.
- Exclusive administrative and technical support that acts as an extension of your team by performing various clerical tasks, assisting with research, taking minutes during meetings, booking appointments and reservations, etc. We also offer comprehensive tech support services that include monitoring and troubleshooting technological devices, system setups and management, and so much more.
Whatever your specific business support needs are, our team is always available to help so that you can keep your organization’s operations running smoothly.
Schedule Face-to-Face Interviews with IPO’s Day Office Rentals
Day office rentals provide remote workers and businesses with a feasible alternative solution to conduct candidate interviews and meetings. With locations in Ottawa and Mississauga, IPO offers a number of amenities to drive productivity and help you impress and onboard top talent in your industry. We provide you with all of the tools you need to exude a professional working environment and positive company culture.
Day office rentals from IPO have a simple and modern setup with access to state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, a secure Wi-Fi network, and a private area where you can conduct interviews and meetings without any disruptions. Our staff is also available on standby to provide additional support and present your prospective candidates with a professional image from the moment they enter the premises to the end of the interview.
Rent Training Rooms to Train New Employees
Training room rentals in Ottawa and Mississauga make it easier for department leads and upper-management to get better acquainted with new hires. It also gives new employees the opportunity to see for themselves how your company operates. Interactions are made a lot easier when people are in the same room.
Technical glitches or errors can also be resolved a lot faster with our IT staff available onsite.
Whether you’re conducting one-on-one or group training sessions, renting a private and professional room from IPO gives you access to all of the office equipment you need to be productive.
Our training rooms can be set up in a number of configurations, including:
- Classroom-style with all of the chairs and tables facing the front of the room
- U-shaped so everyone can see each other
- Banquet-style with tables consisting of small groups sitting together
- Round-table or boardroom style with all attendees sitting at one table facing each other
- Hollow square with all participants facing each other
Whatever your setup preferences are, our team is prepared to meet all of your needs and provide you with the right tools for a successful training session. Simply provide us with a list of instructions and necessary equipment, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Use Our Meeting Room Rentals to Conduct In-Person Meetings with New Employees
Meeting new employees in person is crucial to helping them get acclimated to their new position and company. Even if the employee will be predominantly working remotely, it’s important to be able to put a face to a name and make them feel welcome in their new work environment.
A virtual office address in Ottawa or Mississauga gives you unlimited access to a professional work environment whenever you need it. That includes meeting rooms, training rooms, private executive offices, and even shared spaces.
Rent a Virtual Office Space in Ottawa or Mississauga
Innovative Professional Offices is committed to providing SMBs in Ottawa and Mississauga with customizable, flexible, and affordable virtual office solutions that meet their specific needs. Contact us today to learn how our services can help you grow your business.
Latest posts by Pat Fernandes (see all)
- 10 Reasons Why Secure Mailbox Rental Services Are Important for Lawyers - April 22, 2022
- How Therapists Can Benefit from Serviced Office Rental Spaces - April 8, 2022
- Get Rid of Work-from-Home Fatigue with Executive Office Space Rentals - March 11, 2022