What Do Telephone Answering Services Do?
Professional call answering services such as the one offered by IPO are typically responsible for answering phone calls on behalf of your company; recording and relaying important messages; filtering phone calls so that only the most significant ones get through to you; and offering administrative support whenever you need it.
Our entire reception staff is intricately trained to provide a wealth of knowledge regarding your business including answering basic questions, hours of operation, various locations, and any other information you want them to communicate to your customers or clients.
How Do Call Answering Services Work?
Whether you need full-time or part-time call answering services for your small business, the benefits of this amenity are invaluable. Phone calls can be forwarded directly to your cellphone or another landline regardless of where you are at the time and your clients will be none the wiser.
This is an ideal setup for business owners and entrepreneurs who travel frequently for work, but still want to stay connected to the home base of their business. If you’re unavailable to speak to your callers, then we’ll gladly take messages for you or forward phone calls to your voicemail so that you have the option of responding to them at your earliest convenience.
To your clients, this service gives the impression that they’re calling your professional office and speaking to your personal receptionist.
Why Choose a Telephone Answering Service for Your Small Business?
For many small businesses or startups with a limited number of employees, time is one of the most valuable resources you have. Some businesses don’t have the resources to hire a full-time receptionist, so it can be very easy for calls to be missed. If you’re a small business in Mississauga that often has trouble with missed calls, a call answering service might be the perfect solution for your business.
Our talented staff at Innovative Professional Offices (IPO) will take calls in your company’s name, deliver messages, and follow other procedures that you determine in advance. Calls can even be forwarded to your office or cellphone!
Advantages of Call Answering Services
In addition to being the best option for your budget, a phone answering plan confers numerous advantages that all work to help you focus on growing your business:
- Filter: Not all calls are of equal importance. Sometimes the person calling you is only looking for cursory information or worse, is a telemarketer. IPO’s professional staff can use information you provide to screen calls and ensure that only what you deem important is forwarded ahead.
- Size: A telephone reception service adds a sense of prestige and professionalism to your company.
- Accessibility: You may not always be at the office, but IPO’s phone answering service will be “on-call” for you. In addition to taking and organizing messages for you, our staff can forward calls to your cell, home, or work phone as desired, to ensure you never miss an important call.
- Get messages wherever you are: Not only are your messages securely stored and filed, but our staff will text or email them to you if you desire. Even if all you have is a cell phone, you can check messages anywhere at any time.
- Reduce Call Wait Time
- Handle the Holiday Rush
- Get more Leads
- Call Screening is Easy
- After-hours Support
- An additional resource to manage your work
- Increase and improve your company’s lead acquisition rates: If you own a real estate firm, then call answering services can also aid in lead qualification so that only prospective clients who are the most likely to purchase a property will make it through to you.
- Processing orders and scheduling appointments on your behalf: Our expert receptionists are well-versed and trained industry professionals who work effectively on and off-script
- Manage high call volumes and reduce the number of dropped calls: It’s estimated that approximately 85% of the calls you miss will never call you back and this results in a negative customer experience.
- Multilingual customer service agents and receptionists are a huge bonus for your company and can help set you apart from your competitors
- Having a qualified receptionist always available to answer your phone calls projects a strong image of professionalism and can help you establish and maintain excellent working relationships with them that are mutually beneficial
- If you’re not available to answer a phone call, then your receptionist might be able to answer some of your clients’ questions in your place
- There’s an additional level of convenience in having someone else answer phone calls on your behalf as this can free up your time to tend to more pressing business-related tasks
- Phone answering services are generally included in your office space rental package or can be purchased as a separate service if that’s all you need.
- You can take advantage of phone answering services whether you’re renting a virtual or physical office space from IPO
Why Choose IPO?
Innovative Professional Office’s business call answering services are perfect for any budget-conscious company. Hiring a full-time receptionist means time and money spent interviewing and training candidates. This is a costly process that you will likely have to repeat if your receptionist departs for any number of possible reasons. A valuable telephone answering service can handle many of the reception duties (including call forwarding and call screening)—a cost-effective solution to hiring a full-time receptionist.
IPO understands the importance of freeing up business owners from the distractions of office management—so you can concentrate on the work that’s most important to you. Our telephone answering service in Mississauga is just one way we strive to help you succeed. As with any of our services, our phone answering plans are customizable. We have a selection of affordable rates to find the best fit for your business needs. Contact us today to learn more about our business call answering services.